Why Am I So Tired – Stop The Snoring…
Hey Sleepy-head…Tired of snoring?
Does your throat feel dry and sore in the morning?
Do you ask yourself: “Why am I so tired?” every day, even after you wake up from 8 hours of shut-eye?
Does your spouse or mate, need to slap you with pillows in the middle of the night or force you to roll over or worse yet – sleep on the sofa?
Perhaps you need a mechanical snoring solution to help you stop snoring and help you sleep peacefully… and I’m sure your spouse will be happily sleeping better too.
Below you will find a list of five stop snoring devices and their pros and cons, to help you decide which one you could buy and use. You should take your doctor’s advice on which product would best suit you.
Good Morning Snore Solution
This device, which like a baby’s pacifier fits into your mouth and keeps your tongue in a slightly advanced position, clears your airway so that you can breathe easily through your nose while you sleep.
- One size fits all
- Clinically proven to work
- Good for long-term use
- Slight to no side effects
- May cause excess saliva or tenderness of the tongue initially
- May not be able to use with other devices like ones for teeth grinding
- Cannot be used when you have a cold or blocked nose
- Will allow only nasal breathing.
- Can only be cleaned with effervescent cleaning products
My Snoring Solution
This snoring solution consists of s strap that keeps your lower jaw slightly advanced to widen the airway during sleep. In must be said here that using a jaw supporter by itself without the use of a CPAP or BiPAP or BiLEVEL machine without medical supervision is not recommended at all.
- Comes in 3 sizes based on body weight
- Machine washable
- Clinically proven to work for people with severe ‘Jaw Drop’
- Easy to use
- May cause discomfort in lower jaw
- May cause your face to heat up
- May cause claustrophobia or a choking sensation if it covers the larynx
- The Velcro loses elasticity easily
- Works best only if used with CPAP or BiLEVEL or BiPAP machine
- May cause choking on obese people
- May not be used by cardiac patients without doctor’s approval
Filed Under: Why Am I So Tired